The Central Toronto Community Health Centres communities of Queen West and Shout receive their health care within a seamless system that is accessible from a variety of locations. The communities receive a level of service excellence that makes CTCHC a model for urban health care.
CTCHC works as a resource to improve the health and quality of life of the communities that Queen West and Shout each serve. CTCHC achieves it mission through health promotion, harm reduction, education, community development, and advocacy, and through the provision of medical, nursing, dental and counseling services.
CTCHC strives to:
- Offer the full range of services and programs necessary to improve the quality of life
- Help secure a wider primary health care system that provides services and programs that are accessible, meet the changing health needs of communities and people, and are seamless;
- Respect, honour and integrate traditional and alternative approaches to health care;
- Offer services in a variety of locations throughout the catchment areas of Queen West and of Shout and
- Provide service with staff and volunteers who reflect, respect and honour the diversity of the community.